"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Born Pretty Store review: #16674 Ft. Digital Nails & Julep+


Welcome! Welcome ALL!

Above polishes that were used were Base: Julep 'Kristen' in one opaque coat. An absolute stunner!! Thanks to Amy (ig:@amylovesnewwave). I also have a beautiful gradient done with this glitter topper from Digital Nails 'Supernova' in two nice coats. Ya know, to be honest, I didn't notice the glitters were micro squares! I thought they were tiny circle micros. When I took macro's of this mani, I saw that it was a squared glitter topper, I fell more in love with it!! So adorable..


Above's photo has the various sizes of item #16674 over a gorgeous, not your average, sparkly French mani!


As different angles change, the rhinestones shift from purple, blue, green & yellow. I just couldn't capture the colors but on this macro above, isn't it just purdy?! I chose to use nail glue here and no top coat over the rhinestones. I didn't want to dull it's sparkly-ness. LOL!


Digital Nails is SO gorgeous when you have the right lighting! It's SO amazing.. I still have these on my nails and I just can't find the ballz to take them off. HOW COULD I?!


Full shot of the manicure with the rhinestones from bornprettystore.com - item: #16674 accents on the middle and ring finger nails.



Just an upclose macro shots of the three items I had the privilege to review..


Do not forget to use my 10% off code (RAEQ10) shown above at the end of your checkout from bornprettystore.com!

Happy paintings and Happy shopping!

Sincerely with Love,
Mai

Come follow me on Facebook & Instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment