"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Born Pretty Store review item (#18519)

πŸŽ₯Press play▶for my Video tutorial on how I painted my scenery mani from a few days ago.
(I apologize, it's such a FAST vid... πŸ˜―

)πŸ’…πŸŒ²πŸŒ΄πŸŒΏπŸŒ„

Technique I did on the  clouds were sponged on with a makeup sponge & the trees were done in a dotting motion & tiny strokes for the palm tree.

🎡Tove Lo 'Thousand Miles'

I changed up the gradient base so, polishes used here are: @wetnwildbeauty 'LAC-MY Mani?' @barielle 'Passion Fruit' @orlynails color blast 'In Summer' & @ninaultrapro 'Ocean View'🌊 + my wonderful nail art brush from @bornprettystore @bornprettystorenailart item #18519 & black stamping polish from @joliepolish.


*Nail Liner Brush transparent crystal handled nail drawing liner brush tool #18519 

This is the original video's still photo of the mani that I used the brush from bornprettystore.com to create the trees. It works great to create tiny strokes on anything, practically! I really enjoy this brush bc it was easy to use to create tiny dots and lines!

Here, I even created more palm trees and written the word PINK in little print. The brush is amazing for tiny works of art! The best and easiest brush I've ever owned! I recommend this nail art brush if you are interested on creating thinner and finer lines in nail art. It's so easy to work with. The only thing I wished would be different is that the top would fit on the brush so it would cap on so you won't lose it. Nonetheless, this brush is cute in pink with crystal beads on the handle.. IN LOVE!!


Please, use my www.bornprettystore.com 10 % code off at the end of your checkout : ( RAEQ10 ) πŸ˜˜ πŸ’ž πŸŒž

Come check me out at:

&

No comments:

Post a Comment